Total Pageviews

Monday, 5 September 2016

DT . W6 . T3

D.T . T.3 . W.6

Today at discovery time I made red sky jelly with Anzu and Cerys and it was supposed to be blue sky jelly but Anzu couldn't find blue jelly so we used red.


A struggle was beating the cream because we didn't really know when it was done and then Anzu came to the rescue saying it's done stop it so now I know when cream is done.


A success was that it is looking really good just jelly takes a while to set so it will probably be done by lunch time.



I would like to improve on being a bit more organised and stick to the recipe because I really wanted to see how blue sky jelly turned out not red sky jelly.


A dislike was that jelly takes ages to set so it will be done by the end of the day or after lunch which is a bit of a bummer.


Someone who stood out for me was Anzu because she was the one who decided that we were going to make red sky jelly and she was really organised with the ingredients that she brought.








No comments:

Post a Comment